2013 Adweek Hot List Seals
You made the list, now spread the news
Choose your award from the winners drop down list
Add it to your cart
As soon as we get confirmation of your order, a customized seal will be sent to you via email
IN PURCHASING THE ADWEEK SEAL OF APPROVAL YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. As a finalist/winner of the 2013 Adweek Hot List and/or Reader's Choice Poll, Adweek hereby grants finalist/winner (“you”) the revocable right to use the attached seal (the “Seal”), in connection with finalist/winner’s product (“the product”), subject to the following: a. The Seal must be used in its entirety and in the exact form provided (although it may be made smaller or larger as needed provided each element of the Seal remains proportionate); b. The Seal may only be used on: press releases; marketing or promotional materials used separately in connection with the product; the marketing and sales section of any website of the product; on material contained in an advertising media kit; or, on any “direct to trade” marketing materials; c. The Seal may only be used in connection with the product and is not transferable for use in connection with any other product or product extension; and d. You shall prospectively comply with any additional written usage guidelines that may be provided to you by Adweek.
2. You agree that, in the exercise of the rights granted hereunder, you will not state or imply either directly or indirectly that the product, you, or your activities are supported, endorsed, or sponsored by Adweek and, upon Adweek’s direction, you shall issue express disclaimers to that effect. Use of the Seal, without more, shall not be deemed to breach this provision.
3. Adweek shall continue to own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Seal and you shall not acquire any such rights by virtue of your use of the Seal. All goodwill derived from use of the Seal shall inure to the benefit of Adweek.
4. The Seal may not be used in any manner, which could constitute trade disparagement or which is libelous, obscene, defamatory or derogatory to Adweek or any other person or entity.
5. Adweek makes no representations or warranties with respect to the Seal. You will indemnify and hold Adweek, its parent and affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees or agents harmless from and against any and all damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of any claims related to your use of the Seal
6. It is understood and agreed that the rights granted hereunder may be revoked at will.
7. No waiver once by Adweek of a term or condition hereunder shall affect its right to subsequently enforce that term or exercise any remedy. Adweek’s right to enforce these terms and shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Any disputes arising from this grant of rights shall be litigated in the courts of New York County.
8. Your use of the Seal shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the provisions of this letter. The grant of rights is conditioned on the remainder of these provisions being of full force and effect and such grant will be deemed void from the inception of your use if these terms and conditions are not deemed to govern your use of the Seal.